cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Task Manager too many applications Running Browser M.1100

Help with Task Manager too many applications Running Browser M.1100

I have increased the speed 10 fold By disabling all applications except my Virus Program on the Startup menu, Thanks Gwalk for that tip,

My lap top is almost up to speed even on Bonus bytes for I too am out of Data, When I boot up my Tower it runs fine Not as fast as the beginning of the Month but I can live with this. After a while I start Dragging this may last 20-30 mins. I mean almost Stopped, Task Manager shows only programs I'm running in Apps. but many more Process, theyseem to start and stop on their own? I have two screen shots one when I started and the other after 5 or so Mins. into my session?

Any insight into this? Thanks in advance, Ron

25 REPLIES 25

Re: Help with Task Manager too many applications Running Browser M.1100

morning ,Ron----- that Ad block should only pop up when it is blocking ads  but on the first one , i have no idea

Yep That Adobe ARM and 2 more iexplores? I just posted this and Haven't got Time to look farther in to it, I'm out of anytime data just a couple days away from a refuel Ill get a look at it then.

I looked your zip code up on the old House How far are you from Memphis?

85miles from the city limits of Memphis,       pm me at the shack , thing are pretty quite , here now !!!!1

I just Joined the Shack, haven't had much time to even look it over, Got on as Early as I could this AM, That's Too early to do much but try to get a little work done and trouble shoot these issues, I'm out of any time data and trying to wakeup early enough to even work on them at all! I'm at work now but this is hit and miss how much time I can spend on the PC

Being the owner only means I have to do almost every thing! One Moment I'm the Janitor, then the PR Guy, Head of Marketing & advertising, Salesman, and Chief Book keeper all at the same time, Kinda cold here may be able to sign on here from work? Can you email or post a link to it here?

Highlighted

need user name to PM, you
Honorary Alumnus

Honorary Alumnus

Christopher,

Look near the bottom of the Shacks main page, ...

Newest Member .....

Right click the name, select send PM

Will do I'll be back with you, Little short Handed at work, Now that have me loading stuff, Help down with the Crud!

Chris rstanza