cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here is the picture I took.

New Poster

Here is the picture I took.

I'm having a problem getting online. This is what it says on my computer. I don't know how to take a screen shot, so took a picture of it on my phone. I need to get on my computer and can't. Please help me. I don't know to much about getting online problems. I have been turning on and when we are through getting online I turn off my switch in back of my router. We have 2 lap top computers on sometimes and sometimes not. It has always worked before. Why can't we get online. What has happened? Can someone help us please. Thank you, Shani
17 REPLIES 17
Alum

Re: Here is the picture I took.

HI shaniboot,

Thanks for posting! Have you connected directly to the HughesNet modem as mentioned by Bill? I currently see that your site is displaying a LAN cable not attached message. Please test this out and let us know if anything changes.

Thank you,
Chris
New Poster

What is SCC?
New Poster

The Internet seems to be very weak or something. When I turn it on it is on, then I get online and it goes back off. S N is. 830010749675 AK
New Poster

All 5 green lights are on.
Assistant Professor

Click on the link Bill posted, that is the SCC, modem System Control Center.
New Poster

It says it isn't available
Assistant Professor

Then your router is not properly configured. Plug one computer directly into the modem with cable, no router. Who setup your router?
New Poster

Sorry I didn't think to click on the link SCC you gave me, I'm pretty dumb about computers. I did click on it and it said not available.
New Poster

As you can see from this picture I took, in the very lower right hand corner is shows no Internet connection.