cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here's the best idea you can have: DONT WORK WITH THIS IDIOTIC LYING MONEY STEALING COMPANY

Highlighted

Re: Here's the best idea you can have: DONT WORK WITH THIS IDIOTIC LYING MONEY STEALING COMPANY

^^Did you even read the OP's concerns or did you gloss over it?

You're acting as if no customer should call the corporate office as if somehow it will leave them all frazzled..When customers are given the-run-around and disrespected via "phone support" the next step up is corporate--it's only at that level where customers are taken seriously and their problems are taken care of in a timely manner (most of the time)..I'm sure a multi-billion dollar corporation like Hughesnet is well equipped to deal with customers concerns at the corporate level it's part of the business.
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Here's the best idea you can have: DONT WORK WITH THIS IDIOTIC LYING MONEY STEALING COMPANY

When you are replying to someone's comment, it's best to reply directly to their comment, like I am doing with yours. 

Secondly, I would be willing to bet that anyone who calls the corporate office is going to be directed right back to customer service.  Corporate doesn't deal directly with the customers, so it would be a waste of time. 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Assistant Professor

They will deal directly with the customer in certain situations by assigning an Executive Care representative. It comes from the top down though, highly doubt someone calling in is going to get very far. Like calling the corporate office at Comcast or AT&T and asking to speak to someone at that level, not going to happen.
Admin

Kathy and MsLiz- We understand your points. It is important to note though, that a poster who really does have great support experiences may find your reference to being delusional offensive.  NTL, we're assessing action and do appreciate all feedback.