cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey Gwalk, Just Wanted To Say Thanks!

Hey Gwalk, Just Wanted To Say Thanks!

Just saw your very detailed and informative post to me regarding satellite internet versus cable/dsl, sorry didn't catch it earlier but truly appreciate your taking the time to educate me. I plan to do some more digging on the topic itself, but wanted you to know your work had not fallen on deaf ears, at least with regard to that post. One thing I am curious about: Since you seem to be somewhat understanding of the ongoing Hughes dilemma(s) that many of us face, why did you characterize yourself as someone who is often complaining as well? Not meant as a challenge, just new and curious as to what your beefs may have been or are. Personally I am VERY frustrated at not being able to get on my usage page too many days now, but that's more of an aside. Would have IM'd you with this but didn't find that as an option. In addition to a possible IM'ing option between members, this forum would be much better if it were sectioned out into newbies, because I still have a lot of basic questions that could be easily answered but I end up reading the recent posts instead. And since there are so many problems or complaints, there should be subdivisions maybe on the nature of those. And a suggestion section, where even members could contribute to the solutions they've found that most of us have yet to, and even an I'M HAPPY WITH MY SERVICE TODAY section, hoping they'll be enough to populate it eventually!
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

Re: Hey Gwalk, Just Wanted To Say Thanks!

Jennifer,
You are welcome.
Sadly there is no IM system that would allow one on one help. Nor is there a "Sticky" area.
Glad to hear things are running better for you today.

Hi Jennifer, Gwalk900 is quite well known around here, I'm quite partial to him myself. He and a few others are great at pointing us in the right direction as well as pointing out intense issues mods/hughes really need to pay attention to. If you'd like to see further advise he or anyone else for that matter have given, simply click on their community name and it will give their community profile allowing you to view whats been posted on. For a Basic help section there's a post you should really follow : http://community.myhughesnet.com/hugh...
It should fill you in on quite a bit although it is still a work in progress. If its not covered there feel free to ask will do the best we can. Great forum suggestions btw, maybe one day "sigh".

Hi Jennifer, we hear you and truly appreciate your candor. We are always looking to improve and we take suggestions seriously.

I do understand that searching this community can be a task. When searching, if you type "How to" and then your question into the Search Topics area you'll find our updates that include instructions on common questions. We also have many helpful community forum members as well as Rocky, Sara and I who are always here to answer any questions that you may have so always feel free to start a new topic if ever you need our help.

I'm sorry that you are still having trouble accessing your usage page and I'd like to help. You may want to start a new topic and elaborate on what exactly is happening that is preventing you from viewing your usage and I'm sure that we will be able to get things worked out.

Suz