cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey what is this state code 13.2.3?

Hey what is this state code 13.2.3?

Everything seems to be working fine except POP email takes forever to connect to server or it seems that way.  Linux Mint 17.3  HT1100 with RediNet Router 1pc connected via WIFI and 2 via Cable.  I dont like Yeld Signs on my System Status.  Any Ideas what this code means?

System Summary State Code 13.2.3 - IP addressing on LAN incorrect
Summary Operational State Up
Data Allowance Remaining 10.6 GB
System Status Satellite Receive Status Up
Satellite Transmit Status Up
LAN Status Up 2 FD IP Gateway Association State Associated (Data IPGW - TUC04HNSIGW62A001Adv)
TCP Acceleration Up
Web Acceleration Up
Suspension State Not Suspended
Software Download Status Up to date
WAN Info Satellite Receive Signal Strength 119 Data Packets Received 4852897 Control Packets Received 182408537 Bursts Transmitted 2292493 Packets Transmitted 396134
LAN Info Packets Received 2984340 Packets Transmitted 5336887
21 REPLIES 21
New Poster

Re: Hey what is this state code 13.2.3?

Packets received from unauthorized subnet.

Hi Gary,

Is this still your current status? If so, please reboot your router and PC. If that state code persists, connect the computer directly to the the modem and reboot the PC. If no change, if you have another machine, try the direct connect and let me know if the 13.2.3 code is still there.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hello there. Smiley Happy

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

OK Liz I have to go help at the Garage today (even though I am retired I still get called in)   but when I get back I'll reboot the modem and all three PCs then let you know.
Advanced Tutor

Here is a guide to Jupiter HT1XXX State Codes:

http://eldoradonetworks.com/Downloads/jupiter_terminal_state_codes_1.8.pdf
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com

Doesn't include the one he's looking for Smiley Happy

In any regard, basically this means something hasn't updated or is misconfigured LAN side. I'd say check router/devices connected to ensure they are all set to auto/dhcp.

Amanda
Honorary Alumnus

Yup, a 13.x.x puts it squarely in the LAN category according to the block diagram.

(never seen that code before)

It will be interesting to see how a LAN side error (other than lack of connection) throws a modem error.

When the modem requests connectivity info from connected devices, config mismatches will throw the error. 13.1.1 is displayed as a result of the lack of electrical response from either port end (modem or connected device, or faulty rj45), the others are related to config and therefore acquired differently.

Thanks
Amanda
Honorary Alumnus

Thanks, learn something new every day !