cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey what is this state code 13.2.3?

Advanced Tutor

Re: Hey what is this state code 13.2.3?

Doesn't include the one he's looking for Smiley Happy
Updated the online document. Should be correct now.
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com

Great. I think Charles Scott was looking for this too. I have a hard copy at my desk which I almost have memorized.
Advanced Tutor

At least, that was the latest version I could find in the EDOMS Documents folder in the Installer Portal. Looks like the last revision was 01/13/2015
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com
Honorary Alumnus

Thanks Alan.

Associate Professor

I have been looking for an updated PDF on the codes for a good long time... But, Alan, it may be wise to keep this from view, there is a reason that HN removed the super basic definitions from the terminal a few software revisions ago I would think. Smiley Happy
Associate Professor

I have been looking for an updated PDF on the codes for a good long time... But, Alan, it may be wise to keep this from view, there is a reason that HN removed the super basic definitions from the terminal a few software revisions ago I would think. Smiley Happy

Hey Thanks All

Just got back from the Garage had to diagnose a ABS problem on a 06 Grand Prix poor guy a $700 part plus Labor sure glad I have an 86 Toyota HiLux 4WD it doesn’t have to much electronics like these new things have.  But the information you all put out will help.  I do keep everything in auto DHCP except my Windows XP partitions they have Static IPs (to keep them off line but still in the LAN) but I haven’t went into Windows on anything for 3 months.  I'll reboot modem an PC's and see what happens.

Charles R. Scott, Champion said:

Who says great men don't repeat themselves.

Associate Professor

To be fairly honest, this error usually occurs when one of my devices didn't renew it's DHCP lease on time AND the IP changed on the modem end.  Usually don't see it unless the terminal decided to reboot, because during a reboot your router is given a private address of 192.168.0.X, but once the modem associates with the gateway you are given an entirely different address, if your device renews quickly enough.
Assistant Professor

I was getting this frequently when more than one device connected. My router has an IPv6 setting to enable DHCP-PD, did so and seems to have fixed it. Time will tell.

BTW, it never seemed to cause problems though.