cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hn 9000 Stuck on waiting for antenna pointing to complete .

Re: Hn 9000 Stuck on waiting for antenna pointing to complete .

Amanda good news I seem to back up and running again. I'm not sure what changed but after powering down computer and modem for many many times  the antenna pointing screen defaulted to a 60 second refresh rate rather than the 15 seconds it was stuck on ( i could not change the refresh rate , tried many times ) Refreshing at that speed took a while to run thru all of the steps but it eventually got past the waiting for antenna pointing to complete then it was up and running. Download speed seems to be ok on my end so I guess I don't need a service visit after all . I suppose you can look at it from your end and see if there are any issues . Thanks for your support .
Honorary Alumnus

George,

It wouldn't hurt to have the Tech check things out. Things like a flaky seal on the radio can let moisture get into the feedhorn and give all sorts of odd results among other things.

Hi George

Sorry to answer you so late, I am working from home right now as I will not be in the office tomorrow. I can't see your diagnostics from here for security reasons, but I can say I agree with Gwalk. You should keep the service visit scheduled as normal and let the tech come out just in case. It's free and won't hurt to have a second look. 

Thanks
Amanda
Distinguished Professor IV

Talk about dedication! 

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Sorry for the late reply > I did get a complimentary Tech visit and all is working well, thanks for Your support Amanda,.

Great to hear George and I am glad you got back to me. You know where to find me if you need anything in the future!

Thanks
Amanda