cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hn9000 issues..case # 44494375

Hn9000 issues..case # 44494375

Hn9000 issues..case # 44494375...modem wont connect to internet...after two unsuccessful registration attempts. I now have a service call. Id like to try and fux it myself, unless its an obvious equipment issue.....so here is my quick as possible with enough info explanation. No connection to internet..soft and hard reboot done, dish check and cable check done. Reregistration done twice. Im not sure i can fix this as the call center didnt really seem like they knew anything either...so wont connect, transmit light wont come on, recieve status up, transmit status down both seem to be stuck in codes 14 and 15 alternately. Operational state:down. Security Keys: not valid satellite uplink: disabled
3 REPLIES 3
Alum

Re: Hn9000 issues..case # 44494375

Hello Tim,

Thanks for the post and welcome to the community.  I was able to pull up the case number and run some diagnostics remotely on your site. The issue stems from your outdoor unit, so you would have to wait for your dispatch to arrive. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

- Warren

Thanks warren...so being a new customer who pays the 6.95 a month express service fee and its an outside antennae problem. I shouldnt be charged a service fee correct...theres at least gotta be some kind of warranty or something on the equipment?
Alum

Tim,

You will not be charged for any equipment fees if it is needed, as they are covered under warranty with your plan.
Please let us know if you are having any other questions.

- Warren