cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone service

Home phone service

I have tried since March 29th to get My home phone service turned back on. I have called either customer service or executive customer almost daily and it is still not back on. I have been told that it has been turned over to engineers to fix the problem. I live in rural Kentucky and My cell phone does not work at My home. I work nights from 4pm to 4am and can never get the issue resolved. I usually have to sit on hold for longer than My breaks allow and have to hang up. Hughes net customer service is the worst I have ever experienced. Everyone I talk with appears to be a complete idiot and talks in circles and never fixes the problem. Is there anyone at Hughes net that can actually help repair My phone service? Is there anyone at Hughes net that actually cares? I have internet service ad well that is working so why can't Hughes net get My phone working? I have tried resetting the phone box several times (per your customer service knuckleheads) and nothing is working.
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Home phone service

Hello Renegade,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I do want to get to the bottom of this so I've pulled up your account to investigate further. I'm not yet done reading through the relevant case history, but from what I can tell so far, your case has been escalated internally. If your case is stuck somewhere, I will try to expedite a resolution for you and get your phone service back on. 

I'll post back once I have any questions or additional instructions for you.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Re: Home phone service

Hi Renegade,

Please check on your HughesNet Voice service and please confirm that it's active again for you, we've made a change on our end that should have addressed your HughesNet Voice concern.

Looking forward to hearing back.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->