Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honestly, I have to say WONDERFUL

Re: Honestly, I have to say WONDERFUL

What's "Ruby Level"
Advanced Tutor

It means I've sold and installed more than 45 HughesNet systems within the last quarter (Q4 2012)

BTW, thanks for the tip o' the hat.
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com

Hello Sara, El, and Melissa and all,
Now I know what "shoot the messenger" is Smiley Happy Actually, this may sound strange, but the comments sound like they're talking about a different company! I've called tech sup 4 or so times, each time no waiting, service, as I say, that is impecable. I couldn't be happier with Hughes, both sat svs and cust svs. How can our experiences be so different? I found it hard to fathom. Knowing specifically what these complaints are is difficult to say, but I would hope Hughes would reach out to these very unhappy customers and try to solve their problems. As I say, it sounds like a completely different company. Sara, Hughes send a feedback email, and after that was done it directed me here. Perhaps because we're in the Caribbean the sat position is better for us? At any rate I read all the comments and I replied where I thought it would be helpful.
Highlighted

"Perhaps because we're in the Caribbean the sat position is better for us? At any rate I read all the comments and I replied where I thought it would be helpful. "

Quite often I ask people where they are located if they are having the same issues I have. Us in the northern or mountain states seem to have more trouble with Hughes.

Marley

I'm really glad you are getting great service and you injoy it. Myself well I don't have any issues now and I know what to expect from satellite (it is what it is) so why don't you pass on some of your good will to Jerry in this post:

http://community.myhughesnet.com/hugh...

He has had this issue for over a month and if you go through the pages you will see many more, so my sceptasisim for Gen4 is well documented on this forum about the service, tech support, billing problems and on and on. Have a nice day in the Caribbean.

Well said Paul, Its not some much the glitches and problems themselves as it is the time it takes an the lack of knowledge along the way. For example this post here judges quite well the average frustration on time it takes to get things solved : http://community.myhughesnet.com/hugh...
If you read this post you'll see 21 people supported the idea an thats just the ones who saw it before it was buried. I gotta say sounds like more than just a few angry people bent on revenge. I apologize Marley I am by no means discrediting your experience its just not witnessed very often around here. As for my own experience well its yet to be judged chat an email failed most of my concerns are the same as others so I'm watching those threads. The errors that concern me the most deal with my Control Center an have been quite confusing to me. Still trying figure out how to explain them over the phone with kids shouting at the same time. I hope when i do call my experience is as pleasent as yours Smiley Happy

Well said Paul, Its not just the glitches and problems themselves it's also the time it takes an the lack of knowledge along the way. For example this post here judges quite well the average frustration on time it takes to get things solved : http://community.myhughesnet.com/hugh...
If you read this post you'll see 21 people supported the idea an thats just the ones who saw it before it was buried. I gotta say sounds like more than just a few angry people bent on revenge. I apologize Marley I am by no means discrediting your experience its just not witnessed very often around here. As for my own experience well its yet to be judged chat an email failed most of my concerns are the same as others so I'm watching those threads. The errors that concern me the most deal with my Control Center an have been quite confusing to me. Still trying figure out how to explain them over the phone with kids shouting at the same time. I hope when i do call my experience is as pleasent as yours Smiley Happy

Sorry for the double posts must be one of those glitches it wont let me remove one either Smiley Sad Maybe will call it the noncensor glitch lol

Paul, thanks for advocating. We've been working with Jerry for quiet some time now and will continue to do so.

Hi Marley, hearing what our customers have to say (positive or not) is one of the reasons we started this community. We periodically touch base with our customers who respond to our surveys, customer service agents or post the community. The calls backs range... you may get a call from a level one technician, a corporate representative or the VP herself (or himself), we try to mix things up so that everyone gets an idea of what our customers are saying. Thank you again for your input here. Sara