cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honestly, I have to say WONDERFUL

Re: Honestly, I have to say WONDERFUL

Paul, I posted about MY experience. If you had taken the time to read and understand, you would see that I have indeed read negative posts.
I am speaking of my experience, which has been, as I described, exemplary.
If I do have a two-year contract, perhaps I do, and that is not an issue, and if Hughes wasn't providing the service that I expected - what they said they would - then that contract is broken.
I cannot believe that people will take a postive comment and act as though someone ****** in their cornflakes this morning Smiley Happy. hope your day improves.

Marley
I'm glad you are recieving good service right now, and I'm sure we will here from you in the future. My day is just fine and I hope you have a good one as well.

The HN 9000 goes down for days with no explanation, vague promises are made about speed improvements...never told how or when or if, the download counter does not work correctly, Facebook won't load, Newegg won't load, the mail? HA !!! ,speeds become so slow that we give up, the reps aren't permitted to do anything other than follow the script. The have dealt with them. Next week it will be something else that they will deal with. I expect more than you, that's all. Nothing wrong or right about that fact

I have NO contract....month by month

Than you have had it for over 24 months correct?

I have never had a 24 month contract. I doubt you will believe me but it's a fact.

I find that there are several trolls on this site. People who have problems pipe up strong and loud and those who don't, don't have a reason to pipe up. So, with over 700K customers on Hughes systems and only a relative few people on this site and others complaining (and it's usually the same ones), it should come as no surprise that Hughes is still in business...because it knows how to set up a system that makes MOST of its customers satisfied with the service. I'd be curious to see ANY company that has 100% customer satisfaction.

Hi Karen, since you seem to have concerns I would like to help. I have accessed your account details and troubleshooting notes by username and see that we have not heard from you since January. We are standing by 24/7 to help so please give us a call at 866-347-3292, speak to us via chat http://customercare.myhughesnet.com/s... or send us an email http://customercare.myhughesnet.com/s.... We are standing by to help. Suz

Hi Rudy, since it sounds like you have concerns that need to be addressed, I'd like to help. Please start a new topic elaborating on all your concerns and include your most recent case number so that I can access your account details and troubleshooting notes so that I can assist in getting all of your concerns worked out. Thanks, Suz
Advanced Tutor

Hard to reason with people who are shouting...
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com