cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honestly, I have to say WONDERFUL

Advanced Tutor

Re: Honestly, I have to say WONDERFUL

I'm not here to defend HughesNet.

I really think you should terminate your service and be done with it. Why on earth would you stick with a service you so despise? You'll never be happy with it.

BTW, thanks for posting the same information in this topic you've posted in a dozen others. I'm glad we've all gotten to read it, again.
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com
Advanced Tutor

Thought I did. I'm not here to defend HughesNet.

BTW, you did not respond to my question.

Why on earth would you stick with a service you so despise?
New Poster

El still got total respect for you Dude Keep up the good work .

I respect you both for what you do here and I'm not condoning or condeming anyone just stating a fact. Some of us can't afford to just jump ship an bail. I didn't start having any real technical concerns until after my 30 days were up. I expected issues with a new product/company (GEN4) thiers always quirks. What I didn't expect was the lack of support. I lost track of the posts I've read where user got all the way up to tier 4 and higher with no luck. Thats not to mention the horror stories of people spending hrs on hold or getting cuttoff. Which is why I hadn't called I thought maybe there'd be an answer here most of which was, quite a bit even provided by those vocal members. Unfortunately posts here tend to get lost in the shuffle fast go unanswered for days. And then when a mod does pop in an says you must provide a case number for us to help imagine the anger one must face. Wasted all that time to hear I can't help you till you call that famous number. I tried the chat no one came, I tried the email no one replied so I guess now I get try phone tag, Forgive me if I sound over joyed. I'm not saying I despise them yet but even if I start to what am I supposed to do put my light bill on hold just so I can break my hughes contract and find someone else. Not plausible so I get take my precious number go through the motions and hope my problems are solved relatively quickly

RudyBob, as always, if you would like help addressing your specific concerns please start a new thread and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. Thanks, Sara

Suz...How often are you going to do this. Yes I have issues as I wrote but if you read my post you should be able to tell that they are unaddressable "issues that crop up overtime" and are eventually resolved. It takes days to resolve them. Maybe you could point me to the Hughesnet post...the HUGHESNET post that fixes the Facebook issue. All I see is an official response that fixes nothing.... just call us we are here to help. If that were the case you wouldn't be asking for case numbers. Hughesnet must do more than appear to help. I am merely a customer that expresses what I find....sort of like an ongoing review.

See above.
Advanced Tutor

So you bothered to look up my website? Ordinarily, I'd be flattered but I know that wasn't your intent. I'm truly sorry you've had so many problems with HN that you would want to try to discredit me.

I've never made it a secret that I'm a certified satellite Internet retailer and technician for HN, WB, SB and commercial V-Sat. I have hundreds of customers and not one the result of the time I spend on these forums. I was here before you showed up and I'll be here after you're gone.

Being in this business for 10 years gives me a range of experience that might benefit others. Also keep this in mind when "judging the objectivity of my posts."

But it may well be beyond your comprehension that some posters here are just trying to help, even if they can't help you.

Marley, thank you very much for your positive comment and I'm sorry the conversation has shifted a bit.
El Dorado, thank you for your honest and helpful posts.Together we will help as many customers as possible Smiley Happy
Melissa, I see that you started a few other conversations to address your concerns, we'll continue to work with you there.
Steven, as I've already mentioned in other threads, it's been a few months since you've connected with us so if you do have concerns that you'd like help addressing please give us a call at 866 347 3292.

Again, Marley, thank you for your post ... I tried a few variations of your first name and was able to access the account associated with your name. I'll pass the positive feedback along. Thanks, Sara

el....doesn't matter if your in the biz. Your job is to succeed and I will bet you are. Your posts here honor yourself and your biz. I would buy from you. Keep up the good work