cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible internet service. What’s up with that!!

Highlighted
Freshman

Horrible internet service. What’s up with that!!

I can not believe how slow my internet service is!!!! I live on a higher elevation, with there being no possible way of interference caused by trees, etc.... and I am still receiving speeds as low as 29kbp????!!!! I have checked the satellite on numerous occasions to make sure it was clear of leaves and such but still nothing has helped. I have tried all the trouble shooting tools they give you and again, no help. Something is seriously wrong with this picture!!!! I say HughesNet Falsely advertises their service in a BIG way. I’m so sick and disappointed with all this hassle. It’s not worth the money I pay out each month. If anyone could possibly help in any way I would greatly appreciate it. Maybe it’s the equipment. Idk but I’m paying hard earned money for something that hasn’t worked like advertised after the first month of service.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Horrible internet service. What’s up with that!!

Hello Candice,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I am disappointed to hear about the slow speeds you are receiving. Please see your private messages for further assistance.

Thanks,

*Felicia*