cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I cancel service, short of suspending payments. I can't talk to mgmt team, no volume on phone, not my version of english

Highlighted

How do I cancel service, short of suspending payments. I can't talk to mgmt team, no volume on phone, not my version of english

I'm having trouble closing my account. Unable to contact account management team due to rep does not speak my version of english, and the volume on phone is barely audible. Can some one tell me how to cancel, short of suspending payments?
6 REPLIES 6

Re: How do I cancel service, short of suspending payments. I can't talk to mgmt team, no volume on phone, not my version of english

They wont tell you. I've been watching theses community pages for 2 months now. And no one is happy with this company. This is my top secret plan. I plan going with fiber optics. It is just 2 miles from getting here. and they left pamphlets on all our doors the prices and speed and no data caps!. As soon as they get here I am out of here.  fiber optics here I come.

Re: How do I cancel service, short of suspending payments. I can't talk to mgmt team, no volume on phone, not my version of english

get off the boat uss titanic Hughes is sinking get off the boat hurry.

Their smart browsing is smart for them, stupid for me. slow as dog shit coming out of a dog called Hughes.

in just 2 months I will have 15 meg down and 3 meg up ,,and no caps...no fair access crap no hughes god has save me from the bandwidth devil Hughes. satin be gone.
Associate Professor

Alum

Hi abear1935,

I see this is your first post so welcome to the community! I understand that you would like to close your HughesNet account. We value your business and are sorry to hear that you are considering leaving us. 

We’re very careful with account status changes. For account information protection, we would need to speak with you directly to provide you the details about the cancellation process of the service. As Charles mentioned However you will need to contact our Phone Support at 1-866-347-3292.

Thank you,
Chris