cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I download the status meter to my tool tray? Clicking on the icon does not work.

How do I download the status meter to my tool tray? Clicking on the icon does not work.

I am trying to download the Staus Meter to my tool tray but nothing seems to work.  Any information will be appreciated.  Thanks!
17 REPLIES 17
Honorary Alumnus

Re: How do I download the status meter to my tool tray? Clicking on the icon does not work.

Be sure also that you are downloading the correct version for your operating system:

http://my.hughesnet.com/

Alum

Re: How do I download the status meter to my tool tray? Clicking on the icon does not work.

Hi kay,

I see this is your first post so welcome to the community! Can you clarify a bit more what your concern is? Are you unable to download the program all together? Or are you trying to add the icon to the notification bar shown here?:

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Chris

I have downloaded it to my desktop then run and load it.the program loads and put a shortcut on the desktop but it will not run.

I am trying to load it in my tool tray

I have downloaded it to my desktop then run and load it.the program loads and put a shortcut on the desktop but it will not run.

Im trying to load it to my tray
Honorary Alumnus

You didn't say what OS you are running ....

Uninstall the status meter.

Download the executable to your desktop

RIGHT CLICK on the executable icon and select "Run As Administrator" to install the utility.

Post some screenshots if need of the errors you get.

OS7 and I don't have the option to run as Administrator

Assistant Professor

I don't think OS7 is supported. Bit like expecting a Windows 3.1 meter.

OK, maybe a Windows 95 meter.