cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I download the status meter to my tool tray? Clicking on the icon does not work.

Honorary Alumnus

Re: How do I download the status meter to my tool tray? Clicking on the icon does not work.

Yup missed that:

Still its only an "app"

There still is the SCC readout at 192.168.0.1

or

the "At A Glance Meter" found on the dashboard:

Assistant Professor

Re: How do I download the status meter to my tool tray? Clicking on the icon does not work.

Gwalk you didn't miss anything. The download clearly states OS X and David didn't say he was using OS 7 until a few posts above.

OS 7 Pro

Assistant Professor

Do you mean Windows 7 Pro? OS 7 is an Apple operating system. You are confusing us I'm afraid. Sorry but the correct language is very important when trying to help. 

windows 7 pro

it was in my tray then it disappeared. I'm afraid one of my malware programs has done something to the install.

Thank you!

same problem,won't install to task bar,running win 10, go to website for usage data - doubt accuracy.