cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does this happen time and time again?

Freshman

Re: How does this happen time and time again?

ATTN LIZ, Official REP

This is the kind of thing that drives me nuts concerning HUGHES.. Today I received this threatening notification from your Customer Service RE:RMA Dept. I just spent 2 hours finding the associated proof that Hughes cant walk and chew gum at the same time.

Please straighten this out on your end.

Thanks

Freshman

SEE my Post below

Good morning Dean,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Thank you for the tracking number, it's just what I needed to get that sorted out for you. How is the HT1100 working out for you?

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Freshman

Thanks Liz,

The HT1100 seems to be on track to be a winner, usage is more in line with reality but still above what my R700 router says but I can live with it. I will tell you if I start to see the wild swings again.

I must tell you and any one who might read this The tone of the e-mail I received yesterday from hnscrm@hns.com emphatically stating that they had not received my old modem and was about to charge me 125.00 when in fact they were sitting on it, was beyond infuriating to me personally and that takes some doing. It is also indicative of a poorly run operation and that process needs to be improved before accusing the customer of failing to comply with their instructions.

I am looking forward to your resolution.

Sincerely,

Dean   

Hi Dean,

Glad to hear the new modem is working out for you!

Again, I do apologize for the trouble with the modem return process. We're currently investigating to see what happened, as this seems to have been a one off. 

Feel free to contact us again if you have any concerns, we're happy to help.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Freshman

Liz,

Are you telling me that the issue has been resolved and they are now in receipt of the modem relieving me of financial responsibility, if so I would like some affirmation of the fact from hnscrm@hns.com

Sincerely,

Dean

Hi Dean, 

Yes, I got this sorted out for you after you posted your confirmation receipt. I manually received your modem in our system (HNS CRM) so that you will not be charged any Unreturned Equipment Fees.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Freshman

Thank you Liz,

It is very much appreciated.

Dean

Highlighted

You're welcome.

Feel free to post back in the community if you have any other concerns.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz