cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long should I wait for some one to fix my crap?

How long should I wait for some one to fix my crap?

That would be good if I were able to talk with them but it seems that they don't want to talk. they gave me a pin that expired 1 day after they called the wrong phone no. I also found out that your "supervisor" canceled my ticket. as well as some fine workers from the Philippines that I would take out in the back and bury in a whole work for you. Case no 50334255 should be fired or at least fixed so she cannot have any offspring. I am still waiting for the elusive advanced service dept to call. I already talked to one person from there who said I needed to be escalated to another advanced team but that is when your supervisor canceled the ticket accidentally. Believe me if there was some other source for internet, maybe some guy running with notes and pictures in and out of town I would buy it rather then your an patriotic and very expensive uncaring service. I have been trying to get the system fixed for some time now and all I get is crap.
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: How long should I wait for some one to fix my crap?

Not exactly know what you are implying but I don't need friends I pay these people. they are to deliver a service of the payment they receive. Im sure they wont be inviting me or you to thanksgiving bill, sorry to burst your bubble.

Well  I have been waiting 2 yrs for them to fix my crap.. I am just thankful my contract ends this month and I am canceling them. Of course I tried to give them a 30 day notice that I was leaving to avoid any trumpt up charges and they said I would have to pay a 85.00 early termination fee if i gave notice i have to wait until the day it ends to give notice. Of course they will be deducted the next payment out of my bank account that morning at 12 am. lol this company is a joke. 
Associate Professor

I would take out in the back and bury in a whole work for you. Case no 50334255 should be fired or at least fixed so she cannot have any offspring. 

...I HIGHLY suggest reading the community guidelines before continuing to post.
http://legal.hughesnet.com/CommunityGuidelines.cfm

Hey Dan Briggs

We've made sure to note your account information, threats of physical violence against our employees and the last note here.. you're banned.

Thanks,
Amanda

You guys should concentrate more on fixing real problems so your customers don't get this upset, its easy sitting back in your chair with your DSL and judging people isn't it? But yet all these phone calls and people I talked to no one can figure out the problem when I keep telling them the new modem I was sent is defective.
Associate Professor