Hughe's VOIP features??

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
0rangeGal
Sophomore

Hughe's VOIP features??

Hello, For those of you that have the HughesNet VOIP service, could you reply back with images of how their interface pages look -- And what are ALL the features a residental customer has.  I have attached images of my own VOIP's interface to show you what I'm looking for; and to show you some of the features I currently have with them.  Even though my current VOIP quality is now glitchy (since I started with HughesNet), I'm deciding if I shoud change my VOIP provider over to Hughes, based on their calling features.   

Oh, my current VOIP's "Incoming Call Manager" (the image inclusions) are important to us.

Thanks in advance for your help!

pp 2017-08-08_14-23-57.jpgpp 2017-08-08_14-23-35.jpgpp 2017-08-08_14-19-57.jpgPP 2017-08-08_14-18-20.jpgpp 2017-08-08_14-57-52.jpgpp 2017-08-08_14-32-46.jpgpp 2017-08-08_14-54-40.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Liz

Good morning 0rangegal,

Thanks for posting. In this guide on page 43 you can see what you can access in the HughesNet Voice webportal: http://voice.hughesnet.com/activate/docs/innoQuickStart.pdf

We don't have something like that call manager, but that looks very useful.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thanks Liz for your reply and for the pdf!  However, I am still interested in seeing screenshot images of the Hughes VOIP interface (images like the ones I attached to my 1st message in the string.) 

So if you don't have any; then maybe some other user can post theirs.

Okay; hopefully some images will get posted here; thanks again.

Here you go! Looks like it got a facelift last time I saw it:

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG5.PNG6.PNG7.PNG

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

THANK YOU!

Now, for your Suggestion Box -  add a feature, similar to my Incoming Call Manager; it's an excellent feature that lets you

Create Rules and then decide when to activate it.  For example, a rule that says --- between such and such hours, send all calls to voicemail.  (With our current VOIP, we created such a rule that we call "sleepy time")

Also, when we add a Contact to the Address Book, we can put it in a "Contact Group".  Then, based on the "Contact Group", certain things will happen.  For example --- we have a group "Blocked Nos" and any numbers in that group will automatically get blocked.  Or, we have a group "For Voicemail" and any numbers in that group will automatically get sent to voicemail.  See my jpg.

Okay, that's all for now.  (Oh, if Hughes does implement something like our Incoming Call Manager, I'd be very interested in knowing.

PP for Hughes_2017-08-10_14-08-31.jpg

Good morning 0rangeGal,

You're welcome! Thank you for sharing your feedback and screenshots of your provider's management center, it's certainly appreciated. I will send this over to our VOIP team for their consideration.