cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hughes Brazil hasn ́t performed the installation and consequently are not providing the contracted service

Alessandro Vane

Hughes Brazil hasn ́t performed the installation and consequently are not providing the contracted service

I'm Hughes customer.
I bother more than a month to install the service in São Paulo-Brazil.
Even so, I ended up making a new signing to another location in Mato Grosso do Sul on september 19 of 2016. Unfortunately already passed almost two months, Hughes Brazil hasn ́t performed the installation and consequently are not providing the contracted service.
Please  reminder that the value of the installation fee was paid at the time of signature.
I have called dozens of times to Hugues brazilian customer support and always hear the same story: tomorrow someone will call you.
I'm already tired of promises. Unfortunately, every moment that passes increases the indignation and reliability in this company that shows extremely disorganized in Brazil.
I already opened some claims in Brazil but now I'm trying a solution directly to the American headquarters of the company.
Alessandro Oliveira
3 REPLIES 3
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Re: Hughes Brazil hasn ́t performed the installation and consequently are not providing the contracted service

Wont be able to get anything done here about it as this community only provides support and services for North American consumers...

You will probably need to contact Hughes do Brasil

Av. Faria Lima, 201 - 7o andar

Alto de Pinheiros, São Paulo - SP CEP 05426-100

T: (55 11) 3818 7500

Granted, that may be the wrong contact information...
debbie.jean.bro
Advanced Tutor

Re: Hughes Brazil hasn ́t performed the installation and consequently are not providing the contracted service

Hola Alessandro,

I hope you and your family are well.

The official representatives will be back tomorrow morning. I'm sure they can get you the correct phone numbers and email information. I'm sorry you're having this problem!

Bueno dias,
Debbie
Liz

Good morning Alessandro,

Welcome and thanks for posting. In addition to trying the contact info that C0RR0SIVE provided above, you can also try sending a private message explaining your situation here, where I believe we do have folks in Brazil monitoring that page: https://www.facebook.com/hughesnetbr/

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.