cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hughes Net are thrives & liars!!!!

Re: Hughes Net are thrives & liars!!!!

Hi HMichael

Posting here in a non-private thread means that the answer you receive will not be private. I offered the original poster the Hughes side of the situation and asked for something to reference to so I could help, but it has been 6 days and there is no reply from the original poster. That, sadly, is the nature of "venting" online and why it might seem to you nothing gets fixed or that we don't care. Simply put, people just want a place to let out their frustrations and couldn't care less if we broke to pieces trying to fix it.

The numbers are 1 million+ residential customers and less than 1% call or write in any fashion to file a complaint. 

Since you are not a customer but also rather not contributing any useful substance to the community, we'll be suspending your account.

Amanda
Distinguished Professor IV

I'll assume that was a joke. 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Hi jmjohnson

It has been a week since we've last heard from you, so we will be closing this thread. Feel free to create a new one if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you
Amanda