cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hughes Net login is the worst

Hughes Net login is the worst

I hope whoever is responsible for the new login procedure for hughes net is happy.  This has done nothing but cause me problems, after I entered the acct info.  Then I got hit with a bunch of security questions.  it is pathetically  slow logging in.  I have 2 email accts one of them I can't even access anymore,  this is the worst thing hughes net has done in a long time.  I think it may be time for me to just look elsewhere for internet & get rid of this once & for all.  Why can't you leave well enough along !

59 REPLIES 59

Re: Hughes Net login is the worst

Yeah, I jumped through the hoops, too but I ain't ready to jump ship....yet.

I am I've had all I can take of this service,  I can go to msn or a lot of other pages faster than it goes to the hughesnet home page.  Then they screwed it up on the login now I can't get access to my other email acct.

The only option I have is Exede/Weird Blue which is even worse. Hee Hee! Been there, done that.

Oh, I got in ok but it was a bloody useless nuisance. At my age, 81, I have a very low BS tolerance.

Too old to fight, too slow to run, too old to take  a beating so I'll just.......

I just sat on the phone trying to get tech support for over 45 minutes,  all I got was due to high demand for hughes net gen 4 service to call back later.   I guess some excuses are better than none.

I did not sign up for credit card payment.....they took $1.00 out of my checking accnt. this am and I have no idea what it's for. I called and was hung up on by the rep. in the billing dept. I don't even know where to go to get to my email..this is all Bullsh*t !!!!!  I have been a customer for 2 wks. and ready to dump this crap!

Advanced Tutor

To error is human, to really screwup it takes a HN compute geek. just my opinion.