Hughes Voice Service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaveMyers
New Poster

Hughes Voice Service

I really hope someone can me out here, since I had HughesVoice installed in May 10 of 2017, my wife has complain about persistent outgoing voice broken up, everyone she talks to on the phone says her voice is fading in and out and is broken up but she can hear them just fine. Well thinking it might be the phone, I went out a bought a new cordless phone but the issue was the same. I reported this problem to CS on 6/19/2017. The customer service agent had a very diffcult time in understanding and hearing me from the fading in and out.He place me on hold so he do some trouble shooting on his side he said.When he came back on the phone he said he could hear me just fine and the issue was resolved, I said great, thanks for your help. On 6/20/2017 one of the kids called us and could not understand my wife with the fading in and out,incoming voice is just fine, the issue was not resovled. "A happy wife is a happy Life"
Since the internet and Voice was installed, the internet works great has you can tell by my data usage, I have checked to in sure all cables were plug in and not lose and have rebooted the ATA.
My Case # 104562191
My equipment:
AT&T cordless phone
Hughes HT2000W PN#1505215-0203 F....SN# BX0012093687A4 (All 6 lights are lit)
ATA is a Cisco SPA122..Serial #CCQ19521DGS...MAC 188B45AC5FAQ...PID VID SPA122-RC V04...TAN 74-9319-05 A0 (all 3 lights are lit)
I have my 2 PC's using the home network works just fine
6 lights on the modem
3 lights on the ATA
PC's and the internet work excellently
I double check all connections per your provided diagram and via the ATA manual and it looks like the installer did it correctly
I really would like to get this problem resolved ... right now, I am paying for services including hughesnet voice would like to see something to show for my up to date paid subscriptions.
If I have to go back to CenturyLink for phone service to keep my wife happy what kind of penalty would I have to pay?
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Dave

23 REPLIES 23
unhappycustomer
Freshman

Don't look for help from Hughesnet. I've been trying to get help since I had it installed. Instead of hughesnet gen5 it should be hughenet gen0.

kouellette
New Poster

I am having the exact same issues and have called repeatedly for help.  The last call on 11/7 was disconnected and they never called me back after taking all my information.  I can't even find a way to start my own thread.  Can you point me in the right direction?

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@kouellette

While signed into the Community, click to go into the Tech Support seciton.  While in that section, click on the blue "Start a topic" button on the upper right.  

After you create the title and give the description of the issue, you'll also need to choose a label on the right.  For your issue you should probably choose Voice.  You can choose whatever you wish, but you have to choose something or the topic won't post.  

These instructions are for someone on a computer.  I don't know if it looks differrent if you're using another device, but if it is, hopefully it's similar enough that you'll be able to post.