cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hughes Voice Service

Highlighted

Re: Hughes Voice Service

Don't look for help from Hughesnet. I've been trying to get help since I had it installed. Instead of hughesnet gen5 it should be hughenet gen0.

Highlighted

Hi unhappycustomer,

I'm sorry to hear that, we can help you here in the community if you would like to work with us. Just start your own thread to get started.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Liz do you work for Hughenet.? I called and ordered Hughesnet gen 5 and voice and got gen 0 and a tin can and some wire.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Do you want to get help for your issues or do you want to post just to complain and be sarcastic? If the former, then you may want to begin your own thread and someone will help address your issues. If you want to show off how sarcastic you can be, you are wasting your own valuable time.  Maybe you need to look for another company that you may like better.

Highlighted

Hi Dave,

Thank you again for your patience as we work through this. Our engineers have recently rolled out the update to one gateway for observations before determining whether to deploy to all gateways. We will be checking in with the engineers daily next week for an ETA for the nationwide update release and let you know as soon as we have news to share.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
New Poster

Hey Liz

That's great news, we are looking forward to it please keep me posted has you can.

Thanks Dave

Highlighted

Hi Dave,

Got an update from engineering today! The terminal code to address the outgoing audio quality is expected to be rolled out everywhere by July 19. Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Highlighted
New Poster

Hey Liz, thats great news, I'm jazzed. It should would be nice for me to stop hearing the wife say "can you hear me now" everytime she says that I get a dirty look from her (LOL) I bet you are glad as well as this will free you up for more important things, I can't wait...

thanks for the update

Dave

Highlighted

Hi Dave,

This morning, the update has been rolled out nationwide to address the outgoing audio quality on HughesNet Voice. Please let me know if you see any improvements.

Looking forward to hearing back.

Highlighted
New Poster

Hey Liz, thats great news I will be listening to the wife on her call in the morning and will let you know....

Dave