Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hughes Voice Service

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Hughes Voice Service

Hi Liz

Our phone service just is not working at a reliable level. You gave me a case # to help avoild ETF is that case number still good?

Thxs

Dave

Highlighted

It sure is. Once a customer gets a case number, they have it on their account history forever.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
New Poster

I am having the exact same issues and have called repeatedly for help.  The last call on 11/7 was disconnected and they never called me back after taking all my information.  I can't even find a way to start my own thread.  Can you point me in the right direction?

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@kouellette

While signed into the Community, click to go into the Tech Support seciton.  While in that section, click on the blue "Start a topic" button on the upper right.  

After you create the title and give the description of the issue, you'll also need to choose a label on the right.  For your issue you should probably choose Voice.  You can choose whatever you wish, but you have to choose something or the topic won't post.  

These instructions are for someone on a computer.  I don't know if it looks differrent if you're using another device, but if it is, hopefully it's similar enough that you'll be able to post.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro