Hughesnet Community

Hughes email will not forward to my MSN email....

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Hughes email will not forward to my MSN email....

Let me preface this by saying that this isn't an overly important thing, so if a rep answers, please feel free to wait to investigate when you have a slower day (if you ever do 😛 ).  

I used to forward the Community notifications from my Hughes email to my MSN email, but a few months back it stopped forwarding them.  I was finally able to create a somewhat convoluted workaround, and that was forwarding the notifications from my Hughes email to my Gmail, then forwarding them from Gmail to my MSN email.  

I can create and send a Hughes email to my MSN address without any problem, but it will not forward the emails it receives to my MSN address.  A head scratcher, for sure.

I don't use my Hughes email for anything other than the Community notifications.  

Of course, one thing that would solve all of this and surely be a great option with the Community would be to have the ability to add an email address to have the notifications sent to.  Right now that option does not exist.  That's a separate thing, though, and not connected to my present issue.  

Thank you.  

10 REPLIES 10