cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hughes is Sending me to Collections for Early Termination Fee $325.00

Hughes is Sending me to Collections for Early Termination Fee $325.00

Hughes is Sending me to Collections for Early Termination Fee. When I cancelled the account after I would keep running out of internet each month.
I spoke to corporate and they reviewed my first start up telephone call and the Hughes net employee told me when i asked if its unlimited he said yes.
I need Hughes to fix this issue asap. I closed it due to you saying you would Not charge me the early termination fee all equipment was sent back and received.
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Hughes is Sending me to Collections for Early Termination Fee $325.00

Good afternoon, Michael. I was able to locate your account using your user name information. I will take a look into your account and be in touch soon.

Thank you,
John

Good because I was told I would get unlimited service and this was not true. I spoke to someone and they said all calls are recorded, they listened to the call and said that the employee did in fact tell me it would be unlimited. Since it isn't your company breached our verbal contact so I terminated the service. It was probably just an employee error but I will not pay for mistakes made by the people you hire.

Good morning, Michael. The account has been reviewed and the concerns you have raised have been taken care of for you, the charge has been reversed.

Please let us know if we can help in any other way.

Thank you,
John

John
Can I please receive a letter from your company reflecting this. I have a collection agency calling me 2 times a day and are threatening my credit.

Thank you
Michael

The collection company Joseph Mann & Creed 216-831-5626 Ext 400 Needs to be contacted to release me from the debt.

Thank you
Highlighted

Michael,

Is the email address that was on the account still active? If so, I will email you confirmation. As well, it is in process and you are being released from the collections agency.

Thank you,
John

Good afternoon, Michael. I see that an email has been sent to you verifying the information you requested.

Thank you and have a good day,
John

I am having the same issue I called for three months straight to cancel they kept taking money from my account. I have sent the equipment back and now get a letter in collections for $591.