Hughes net WiFi booster

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Juiceman44
New Poster

Hughes net WiFi booster

My WiFi booster I purchased from hives net just quit working a few days ago. It will not reset or stay powered on. I need a replacement 

10 REPLIES 10
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You may have to buy another one, but wait until the HughesNet reps on this site run diagnostics. They'll be back tomorrow during business hours. 

GabeU

nt

maratsade

eyes.png

Hughes Net WiFi booster is not powering up or doing what I paid for it to do!!! I need a new one or a solution for fixing the one I have 

maratsade

You may have to buy another one, as the booster is optional equipment, but it's best if you wait for the HughesNet reps on this site to get back to you about this. 

@Juiceman44 wrote:

Hughes Net WiFi booster is not powering up or doing what I paid for it to do!!! I need a new one or a solution for fixing the one I have 

I know it's Hughes net typo dude 

GabeU

@Juiceman44 wrote:

I know it's Hughes net typo dude 

My apologies.  

Liz

Good morning Juiceman44,

Thank you for reaching out, I'm sorry to hear that, that's certainly disappointing after only having it a few days. I've sent you a new, complimentary wifi booster, so please expect it soon.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

THANK YOU 

You're welcome! Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need additional help.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!