cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hughes usage History Meter Display

Highlighted
Advanced Tutor

Hughes usage History Meter Display

While the subject has been posted before I wanted to post an example of the backward step that the new myAccount History meter provides.

Looking at the Hughes History meter I have this:

Hughes usage.PNG

As a History it does not provide any useful info as to  ... what was charged against my usage allowance at 1am on the 20th.

My router provides the following:

Nook Usage.PNG

Not everyone has this type of router but everyone has a need to be a able to track what hour activity happened.

We used to have this:

RackMultipart20170110-119070-1s40a39-MyAccount_History_Meter_snip_inline.PNG

Anyone can see that the new meter does not provide the same level of detail.

Can we get the old Hourly History Display back? The new one is pretty and it is colorful but as a tool it is useless.

• Data Management
7 REPLIES

Re: Hughes usage History Meter Display

Hi Gwalk,

Thanks for posting this! This is a great visual comparison that further supports your suggestion. I'll send this over to the developers too.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Sophomore

GWalk,

Totally agree that this new history meter is useless.  What were they thinking?  I really appreciate all the time and effort on your part to help us understand the old, pretty good one, and now they give us this?  

Supporting your request for them to roll back to the old history meter. 

Kathy

Advanced Tutor

kathynaylor wrote:

GWalk,

Totally agree that this new history meter is useless.  What were they thinking?  I really appreciate all the time and effort on your part to help us understand the old, pretty good one, and now they give us this?  

Supporting your request for them to roll back to the old history meter. 

Kathy

Totally missed this but yes, definitely needs to go back to useful information.

Advanced Tutor

"Anyone can see that the new meter does not provide the same level of detail.

Can we get the old Hourly History Display back? The new one is pretty and it is colorful but as a tool it is useless."

Hear, hear.

Sophomore

Agree!  Absolutely useless.  They have to know that so I'm guessing "what they were thinking" was we don't want the customer to be able to use this feature but we have to look like we're trying.  I'm glad to read others feel the same way about the new graph.  I wondered if I was too stupid to read it Smiley Surprised

ler
New Poster

How do we get one of those?????????????????

Advanced Tutor

ler wrote:

How do we get one of those?????????????????

Which of the displays are you wishing to obtain?