cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HughesNet Data Management Tips 'n Tricks - How To Eliminate Phantom Data Loss

Re: HughesNet Data Management Tips 'n Tricks - How To Eliminate Phantom Data Loss

Hi bfs40usa,

We can definitely help you with the service perfomance and any other concerns you might have. The best way to get the ball rolling on that is to make a new post for yourself in our community, giving us some detail on what you are experiencing, devices you are using, case numbers, etc. I would recommend the Tech category

Thanks

Amanda

nc
New Poster

Re: HughesNet Data Management Tips 'n Tricks - How To Eliminate Phantom Data Loss

Is there a place on the Mac Pro like the file.net/process/iastordatamgrsvc.exe on the HP that could be a phantom using our Data?  We have both computers.  I have removed it from the HP.

Thank you

Distinguished Professor II

@nc

Macs do have the Activity Monitor, which has a Network tab.  I believe this will show you what, on the Mac, is using your data.  The only problem is that, I believe, the data is erased when the Mac is shut down and starts again when it's started again.  I don't have a Mac, but I've read about this Activity Monitor.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

'll my data gone in 17 hours & fiance out of town in another state !!!??? What gives !!!???