Hughesnet Community

HughesNet Phone Service Not Working - no support!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Titanbosco
New Poster

HughesNet Phone Service Not Working - no support!

We live in remote Alaska and have Hughesnet internet and phone service. For the past two weeks the internet works fine however the phone service is down. We have dial tone but not able to make or receive a phone call. 
We tried a different phone, Hughes sent a new black box (atp?) and yet no luck same symptoms. Hughes customer service say they need to escalate to the “Tech department” and they will call me tomorrow along with our account is noted.   Well after hearing the same message for days and days no phone call, no known notes on the account with each call to service. We even are trying to be sold to offered additional services on these calls. We just want our current services to work! 

How can we sort this out!  We tried new equipment, cables, phone, reset buttons, crossed fingers, stood on our heads but now we need true tech support from Hughes!  

6 REPLIES 6
Remy

Titanbosco,

Thanks for reaching out! I see this is your first post. Welcome to the Community! We'd like to take a look into this for you, but I was unable to locate the account connected to your Community profile. Please send a private message to the link provided below, with your account number or a phone number attached!

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/102584

Thanks,

Remy

Still no support after sending direct account info. 

has anyone had this problem with their phone. Dial tone but not able to send or receive calls? 

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The reps aren't here 24/7. You will need to wait until @Remy, who is handling your case,  is back on the site. 

What awful service.  Still zero progress or assistance from Hughes. They have said nothing but the following for over a week: “ you matter has been escalated to the engineering department and someone will reach out to you”. Well no one has contacted me!  I call and call and get the run around. Still no phone service just a dial tone but can’t make or receive calls. Equipment has been sent out and replaced. 

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

I hope @Remy will get back to you soon. I think he doesn't work here every day.  EDIT: you may want to try connecting to the reps who work on the social media sites.

Titanbosco,

To update this thread, in case you haven't seen the private message sent, it seems an agent from the department handling your escalation will be reaching out within 48 hours. Please let us know if and when you receive this call!

Thanks,

Remy