cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
El Dorado Netwo
Advanced Tutor

HughesNet Voice Service Cancellation - Sally Prewett - HNS: 7165171/DSS34249797

Hi There,

I thought I had posted this about three weeks ago but now I can't find it. 

Can you help Sally and her mom cancel this service without penalty? I've tried to help them but they just can't seem to adjust to the delay and other issues with the service. They both are living in a trailer, are on disability, elderly and have MS, and need to be in frequent contact with doctors and care givers. They cannot seem to navigate automated phone attendants without time outs and disconnects.

In desperation, they ordered regular land line telco service and tried to cancel Voice a month ago, but were told they would have to pay a hefty $220 ETF. Frankly, they can't afford it.

BTW, they do like the Internet service.

As Always, Thanks So Much.

Best Regards,

Alan Thompson
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com
2 REPLIES 2
Amanda

Hi Alan

I see they had the voice installed in  September but we didn't get a cancellation call until this month. Did they reach out to you first to report issues or troubleshoot?

Thanks
Amanda
Amanda

Hi Alan

Just wanted to notate here that I waived the last half of that ETF and e-mailed you a case number you can give her with my notes on it. Just wanted to make sure the community post was updated in case we needed to look back here too. Have a good one!
Amanda