HughesNet Voice Web Self-Care Administration

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbnovak
Freshman

HughesNet Voice Web Self-Care Administration

Unable to manage my HughesNet Voice service since I've had Voice service. Able to login to hcwsc.bigrivertelephone etc... no problem. Had no problem porting phone number. Receive this error message:

Something has gone wrong, please try again...screenshot follows. Call Records link works but the displayed page is blank...Port My Number link works - goes to porting page, tells me I've already ported my number.

Web Self-Care Administration
  • Call Records
  • Port My Number                                                                                                                      LogOut

Something has gone wrong, please try again 

© 2017 Hughes Network Systems, LLC. HughesNet is a registered trademark of Hughes Network Systems, LLC, an EchoStar Company

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning,

I have not received an e-mail with what was done with your account, but this morning I logged in and everything appears to be working normally. Last Friday I was able to reproduce what you were seeing. Can you give it a go and let me know what happens?

Thank you

Amanda

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@56Daquano 

This topic is over four years old.  If you'd like help with your issue, please start a new topic in this same section (Tech Support).  

Thanks for the speed response, Dave. Very odd. On my end, your portal looks normal. I'm going to create a dummy HughesNet account so I can reproduce the steps you took and see if I encounter the same result. I'd like to verify this before escalating this to our VOIP team. Can you please private message me the latest reset password for the portal?

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Of course I'll send login info but don't know how to private message you? I'll see if I can figure it out, I'm sure it's right in front of me!

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Got it - Thanks!

Hi Dave,

Liz is out this week but I can continue on with your login issue until she returns. I will attempt to reproduce what you a seeing on my side so we can get a better idea of what is going on.

Thank you

Amanda

Hello,

I was able to login and reproduce the Port My Number page with the information you provided Liz. Our Voice team let me know that this is normal. However, the home page error you are seeing is not. They would just like to confirm that you have cleared cache & cookies  on the browser you are using, so please let me know when you can. 

Thank you

Amanda

Hi Amanda,

Just cleared cache and cookies - had the same error message (Something has gone wrong, please try again) and the link to Call Records still go to a blank page except for a Welcome message...additionally I've tried Microsoft Edge and FireFox browsers with same results. Also wanted to mention the strange message on the Port My Number page saying  This account already has a pending port request with a scheduled date of: 6/27/2016.

Thanks, Amanda!

Great, thanks for getting back so fast. I let our Voice team know. The Port My Number page which says you still have a pending request is normal behavior, per the same team. They are currently looking into the error message right now. If I have any updates before the end of the day I will let you know!

~Amanda