cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HughesNet Voice no outgoing calls

dkoppenaal
New Poster

HughesNet Voice no outgoing calls

Just activated voice and am not able to make any calls at all. Get a recording saying the the number dialed has not been recognized. Please try again. Tried with a '1' and without. Nothing.

2 REPLIES 2
maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

Re: HughesNet Voice no outgoing calls

The HughesNet reps are here M-F during business hours. One of them will surely check this for you and get back to you tomorrow or the next day. If you're in a hurry, you can try the 24/7 customer service number, 866-347-3292.

Liz

Re: HughesNet Voice no outgoing calls

Good morning dkoppenaal, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I can certainly look into this for you. Thanks for those details, so I take it you at least have a dial tone, is that correct?

I'd like to check your ATA (the little phone box we provided) MAC address against what we have in our system. Please let me know what MAC address is on the sticker on the bottom/side of the ATA. If there's a discrepancy, that can certainly be a cause of not being able to make calls.

Looking forward to hearing back.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.