Hughesnet Community

HughesNet did not tell me the phone line would not be compatible with my FAX line, they put me out of

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ronnie Imel

HughesNet did not tell me the phone line would not be compatible with my FAX line, they put me out of

HughesNet did not tell me the phone line would not be compatible with my FAX, I no longer have a FAX line to help the Veterans I deal with everyday. WHAT the hell?
HughesNet tells me now it is my problem to deal with. 
How can I get a FAX line without paying more money? HughesNet does not offer me any way to go or deal with this issue. I say they did not tell me to begin with, to me this is wrong doing. I am not a happy customer
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda

Hello Ronnie

We've had the call reviewed and found that during the call it was not mentioned that faxing services would be required or that a fax machine would be used. I understand this is a hindrance to your work and mission so I do want to help. I can cancel just the Voice service without cancelling the internet or I can do both. Unfortunately we don't offer a traditional fax service, so with our internet the only option is either a separate land line or as BirdDog recommends, e-fax.
Please let me know what you would like to do. Any cancellations would have the early termination fees waived, of course.

Thank you
Amanda

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18