cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HughesNet emails are NOT getting delivered to AOL users. Is anyone else having this problem?

Sophomore

Re: HughesNet emails are NOT getting delivered to AOL users. Is anyone else having this problem?

YAY! Just did a test and the email went thru immediately! Looks like we are 'unblocked'! Thanks so much!!

Re: HughesNet emails are NOT getting delivered to AOL users. Is anyone else having this problem?

@SanLan,

I am very glad to hear this has been resolved. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Please reach out any time if you ever need assistance with anything else  

-Damian   

Sophomore

Uggh! I think I spoke too soon @Damian 

Looks like the problem is back. My HughesNet emails are not getting delivered to AOL email addresses.

Highlighted

@SanLan,

That is unfortunate. I will escalate this case internally to obtain an update from our email admins, regarding this issue.

-Damian  

Freshman

I am experiencing this same problem with AOL and many others.  I have just sent a test to sbglobal.net, comcast.net AND my work email and not one single one of my test emails have gone through. 

This past week I've received several bouncebacks from numerous email addresses/domains that are ALL valid. 

Professor

Hopefully the reps on this site will look at both your accounts and get back to you. 

Sophomore

I'm getting bounceback emails, but DAYS later: "A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed". 

The aol email address I am sending an email to is valid.

Hopefully they will figure this out soon....

My Emails are being rejected by AOL, Comcast and Yahoo users.

Sophomore

I also got a bounceback from a Yahoo email address. I had no problems sending to the Yahoo email prior to a month ago. The email address is valid.

@SanLan,

After escalating this case, it appears our email administrators are already aware of this and are working to address the blacklisting issue in general. We do not have a concrete date for a complete fix but I assure you this will not be a permanent issue. If we receive any major updates, I will post them here. 

-Damian