cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HughesNet has slowed to a crawl - no support

HN
New Poster

HughesNet has slowed to a crawl - no support

Total abandonment. Even during the off peak hours pre dial up speeds. They have abandoned us. No response from HN. Impossible to work from home. Does anyone know how we address this outragous HN behavior?

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: HughesNet has slowed to a crawl - no support

I understand you must be frustrated with something relating to your service, but that's no excuse to get hysterical.

HughesNet has not abandoned us.  There is deadly pandemic raging in the country and the world right now, and it's straining everything beyond the breaking point and those who aren't ill or dead are working round the clock to try to maintain a semblance of order.  

If you need help with your system, post your issues here, calmly and without unfounded accusations.  And then exercise some patience while you wait your turn.

HN wrote:

Total abandonment. Even during the off peak hours pre dial up speeds. They have abandoned us. No response from HN. Impossible to work from home. Does anyone know how we address this outragous HN behavior?

DolphinMike

I am a new customer and not happy at all, im only getting about .42BPS and I still have all my Data I started with when my service began Friday April 3rd 2020. No customer service at all either. Why are you sigining new customers to contracts when you know they will not be able to use you're service. Hughsnet should have been straight forward with me and said they cannot take on any new customers right now instead of stealing my money for a service that does not work.

Liz

Good morning HN,

Thank you for posting, I can understand your frustration. Have you seen our work from home tips here? https://www.hninfo.us/worktips

If the educational or business-related service/program you're trying to use isn't listed there, please let me know exactly what you're trying to do and what's happening so we can better understand your concern.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Good morning HN,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. I hope the work tips link I provided was useful. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!