HughesNet logins missing from list under My Account

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

HughesNet logins missing from list under My Account

Under My Account > Profile, only one HughesNet login shows, the main one. There are two other logins (both functional), but they don't show on the list (they used to). Is this a change, or is it an issue? It helps when they show.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning maratsade,

I made some changes on my end, can you please see if you see your other accounts now?

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
maratsade

I wonder how many people recognize the reference...I wonder how many people recognize the reference...

Hello @maratsade,

Thank you for posting about this. I went through our engineering reports for today and was unable to locate anything relating to missings accounts on the list. It is possible this feature may have been changed but no internal updates discussed it. I will be escalating this case immediately to get any information I can from our team here. Just curious, is this happening on all browsers and networks? 

-Damian 

maratsade

@Damian , yes, it's happening on all browsers and networks, and I wonder if this is not a new issue... The account has been showing errors in the Billing section as well, and for a very long time; could these two issues be related?  Thanks for escalating. 

Here are a couple of screenshots.

Figure 1 shows logins missing from the list. There used to be two more. Both logins are still active; they just no longer show on the list. 

profile-logins-missing.jpg

Figure 2 shows what happened when I clicked on "Add another account."

profile-add-account-error.jpg

Reggie
Teaching Assistant

GabeU

@maratsade 

When I look on that page my account info is missing, but it comes back if I refresh. 

Interestingly enough, I have five sign ons, with the four extra being for the purposes of email, and three of those just for something temporary.  I only use my main one and one other, but I lost the passwords to the other three, so I can't even delete them.  😛

maratsade

Actually, you reminded me of a 4th login that was listed there too and I can't delete it because somehow it can't be accessed by me or by HN. 'Tis lost to the world, but it still sat there, mocking me. 😉  Now it's vanished too. 

BTW, refreshing does nothing. Neither does clearing cache, history, & cookies, or using incognito mode with all add-ons disabled.  Since I have had issues with the Billing area for months, I wonder if this issue might be related. 

GabeU

@maratsade wrote:

Since I have had issues with the Billing area for months, I wonder if this issue might be related. 

Yeah, that's different from what's going on with mine.  

It might be related, and maybe the maratsade sign on shows up due to that being the one you're signed into at the time.

Now using a second login, and interestingly, I can see the maratsade login listed as well as the current one I'm logged into.  Weird. 

GabeU

@maratsade2 wrote:

Now using a second login, and interestingly, I can see the maratsade login listed as well as the current one I'm logged into.  Weird. 

Who are you?!  Be gone you evil doppelganger!!!  😛   

maratsade

That was my evil twin.  LOL

Good morning maratsade,

I made some changes on my end, can you please see if you see your other accounts now?

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

maratsade

They're all there, even The One That Won't Go Away. LOL  

Thank you, Liz. 🙂

LOL You're welcome!

-Liz