cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HughesNet, my internet provider for years.They are very helpful and courteous If I need help.. An issue recently got me a new modem. A OK

HughesNet, my internet provider for years.They are very helpful and courteous If I need help.. An issue recently got me a new modem. A OK

Hughes net has been my internet provider for years. They are very helpful and courteous when I need assistance. I had an issue with the modem one day and they talked me through rebooting and sent me a new modem, which I was able to install myself. I would highly recommend Hughes Net to anyone. Thank you!!!
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: HughesNet, my internet provider for years.They are very helpful and courteous If I need help.. An issue recently got me a new modem. A OK

Glad all is well for you. I have spent hours working with tech support, used up all my Tracfone minutes! Service works fine, except I can't access the home page or my email. They fix it, say problem at our end. Next morning, same thing. Customer service is courteous, but seldom helpful.
I get "reamed" every time I say "Apple or Mac", but in 20 years they always work w/o trouble.
New Poster

Re: HughesNet, my internet provider for years.They are very helpful and courteous If I need help.. An issue recently got me a new modem. A OK

Hi Cherryl

We're so glad to hear that! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to make this post, we very much appreciate it. Thank you for being a customer!!! Smiley Happy

Amanda
Distinguished Professor III

Bill,

The reason you get the responses is due to often (not lately) suggesting that a Mac and an Airport Extreme router is the fix to just about any data usage problem.  It's not that you have a Mac.  Lot's of people have Macs.  My neighbor has one and it's a nice computer.  I thought about buying one.  I'm sure a lot of people do.  No one on here is against Macs, at least not that I know of. 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit