HughesNet Community

HughesNet, my internet provider for years.They are very helpful and courteous If I need help.. An issue recently got me a new modem. A OK

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cherryl Smith

HughesNet, my internet provider for years.They are very helpful and courteous If I need help.. An issue recently got me a new modem. A OK

Hughes net has been my internet provider for years. They are very helpful and courteous when I need assistance. I had an issue with the modem one day and they talked me through rebooting and sent me a new modem, which I was able to install myself. I would highly recommend Hughes Net to anyone. Thank you!!!
3 REPLIES 3
billmiller43

Glad all is well for you. I have spent hours working with tech support, used up all my Tracfone minutes! Service works fine, except I can't access the home page or my email. They fix it, say problem at our end. Next morning, same thing. Customer service is courteous, but seldom helpful.
I get "reamed" every time I say "Apple or Mac", but in 20 years they always work w/o trouble.
CommunityWorklo
New Poster

Hi Cherryl

We're so glad to hear that! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to make this post, we very much appreciate it. Thank you for being a customer!!! 🙂

Amanda
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Bill,

The reason you get the responses is due to often (not lately) suggesting that a Mac and an Airport Extreme router is the fix to just about any data usage problem.  It's not that you have a Mac.  Lot's of people have Macs.  My neighbor has one and it's a nice computer.  I thought about buying one.  I'm sure a lot of people do.  No one on here is against Macs, at least not that I know of. 

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro