cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HughesNet not only did not meet my data needs, but broke their promises!

Highlighted

Re: HughesNet not only did not meet my data needs, but broke their promises!

CHRIS????
Highlighted
Associate Professor

Jodi, he probably put in a request for the sales call, it can take awhile for the sales call to be reviewed and for Chris to post back with what he finds.  You probably should have waited to cancel till he had found out was was said in the call though.
Highlighted
Alum

Hi Jodi,

It is taking a bit longer for the request to come back to us. But once I receive more info I will let you know. 

- Chris
Highlighted

I keep running out within a week, and I want out of this service too! It is NOT what I was promised! I've had it 2 months and the first month I ran out of data in less than 3 weeks, the 2nd month, a WEEK!! This is ridiculous for the price I am being charged! I can't do ANYTHING I'm used to doing online, and I have to stay off during the day in order to NOT use up my data! This sucks having to stay up until 2 am to do anything online so I don't use up my data so quickly! I want out of this service, and I refuse to pay $400 termination fees! This service is NOT worth having! Sorry but I'm pissed!
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

You need to start your own post instead of jumping on other people's.
Highlighted
Alum

Hi Jodi,

Thank you for your patience with this. Your review came back and your interaction with the sales rep was concluded as being misleading, so we will honor your request by refunding you the amount for the termination. I do still see an open RMA on your account for the radio. Were you able to get this returned to us?

I will process the refund so it shouldn't be too long, but being so close to the holidays and depending on how your bank works it may take more time. If you have any more questions feel free to let me know.

Thank you,
Chris
Alum

Hi Jodi,

I see that your refund was issued and dispatched to your card on 12/18/15. We'll go ahead and close this thread and mark it resolved. If you have anymore questions or concerns feel free to create a new post.

Thank you,
Chris