Hughesnet SUCKS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john12
Junior

Hughesnet SUCKS

Ok ,my own thread , slow over sold Hughes net,Gen5 sucks so every one is going back to gen4,I think that is why mine is so slow in the daytime.I never left gen4.They tried to get me to upgrade to gen5 that hour they had me on the phone.I am not going to gen5 with a new two year contract,when they cant even keep gen 4 running. And yes I have talked to tec support .about five diferent people. Here are nine Download speed test`s I ran on the hughes tester. 0.19,0.19,0.20,0.19,0.19,0.19,0.18,0.20,0.21 .I gave up ,then 1:30 am I get 29.66 . I did`nt do any thing to fix it.Tec support din`nt fix it. So here we are,3:55am.this is about the only time I can use it other than to check my e-mail , There is no use to call tec again. I know to unplug modem for a min or two ,checked modem to make sure every thing was tight,I even went out and looked at my dish .No bird nest or spider webs.I have herd the script they read so many times I know what to do.If this keeps up I will be moving to anywhere,  Do they still have dile up ?  Have a good night,I am going to bed

51 REPLIES 51

https://testmy.net/db/2OuQRp8cq             

New York, NYUSarrow1 MB186 kbps 23 kB/s

Two weeks now and still slow , It is peak hours but still They will never say they over sold the sat, If it was anything else it would be fixed by now. Hughes knows what it is,but they will run you through every thing they can so you will think they are working hard on a fix your problem ,yes your problem,Have they ever told you it was there problem? NO.   Hey mods just close this thread,no help here

WOW what a great tool iam not having any problems myself, i have just switched ot Gen 5 and its working great but iam glad i ran accross this info! thanks

@stargate7

Shal'kek nem'ron!

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@stargate7 wrote:

WOW what a great tool iam not having any problems myself, i have just switched ot Gen 5 and its working great but iam glad i ran accross this info! thanks

Tool?  Do you mean testmy.net?  

maratsade

Due to the lack of punctuation, I read Stargate's post so differently. LOL

@GabeU wrote:
@stargate7 wrote:

Tool?  Do you mean testmy.net?  

@maratsade wrote:

As did I. Lol

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
GabeU

@maratsade wrote:

giphy.gif  

Yes i did. lol

john12
Junior

https://testmy.net/VFovwW9LZ.png 
select all, copy, paste somewhere.