cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hughesnet SUCKS

Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Hughesnet speed SUCKS

@john12 wrote:

Is this it                     https://testmy.net/db/5NM9Vs0fB                                 

The link I listed in my last reply is the one they need.  With that link they can see all of your speed tests in one location.  It's always the same, so you only need to post it once.  You can always say "hey, I ran more tests" or whatever, but you don't need to post the link each time, as it's always the same link.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Sophomore

Re: Hughesnet SUCKS

WOW what a great tool iam not having any problems myself, i have just switched ot Gen 5 and its working great but iam glad i ran accross this info! thanks

Assistant Professor

@stargate7

Shal'kek nem'ron!

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
New Poster

Same here - just ridiculous that I'm paying for 25mbps and getting less than 1.  It happens when everyone in the neighborhood gets home from school / work.  Sales somehow failed to provide that information.  

Professor

This is a solutions site, not a rant-and-whine site.  If you'd like community tech support, create your own, individual topic under Tech Support, so the community and the Hughesnet mods can focus on you individually and help you find solutions to maximize your experience within the limitations inherent in the technology. Don't hijack someone else's thread with commentary that helps no one, least of all, you. 

@kristyscharf wrote:

Same here - just ridiculous that I'm paying for 25mbps and getting less than 1.  It happens when everyone in the neighborhood gets home from school / work.  Sales somehow failed to provide that information.  

@stargate7 wrote:

WOW what a great tool iam not having any problems myself, i have just switched ot Gen 5 and its working great but iam glad i ran accross this info! thanks

Tool?  Do you mean testmy.net?  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Professor

Due to the lack of punctuation, I read Stargate's post so differently. LOL

@GabeU wrote:
@stargate7 wrote:

Tool?  Do you mean testmy.net?  

Assistant Professor

@maratsade wrote:

As did I. Lol

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Sophomore

Yes i did. lol

@maratsade wrote:

giphy.gif