cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hughesnet Voice - Dropped Calls

Freshman

Re: Hughesnet Voice - Dropped Calls

Amanda,

Thanks, I had not seen Liz's message about the modem update rolling out this month. Hopefully, that will fix the problem.

Will there be an announcement on this forum, or elsewhere, when the update is rolled out? If not, how can I tell if my modem has been updated?

Hi dspicer,

Generally what will happen is when the update is pushed and confirmed, we'll reach out to any customers we are working with and see if there is any improvement. Once engineering has given an update, we'll let you know. 

Thanks,

Amanda

Freshman

Amanda,

Any updates regarding the software "fix" for dropped calls?

Good morning dspicer,

The software rollout is already in progress, it's expected to be completed by 9/12.  Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Highlighted
Freshman

Looking forward to Voice update information. We are now hooked to voice with our 40 yr phone number. I have had some complaints from my wife but they are random. Sometimes everything seems to work good....sometimes skippy......

It helps us in the waiting line to get updates on any progress.

Thanks

Good morning folks,

Engineering has confirmed that the nationwide rollout of the latest modem code was completed. Please monitor the performance of your HughesNet Voice service and let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Good morning, 

It's been a while since we had any activity in here, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,
Liz