cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kitnbob
Tutor

Hughesnet Voice and Nomorobo

Hi everybody!

I just recently stumbled across a company, service, app that will address the dreaded Robo Calls that every body is plagued with on all of their phones. The service is called Nomorobo. you can find them at their ".com" address by the same name.

@Liz ;  @Amanda  aw, is she gone?

The service is Free for VOIP service so I tried to register my HughesNet Voice home phone number returning an error message,

"Looks like you have to contact your provider! Unfortunately ,  other (Internet Voice) dosen't support Nomorobo yet."

They advertise that 88 other companies support the service.

It would be wonderful if it works for me.

-bob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi kitnbob,

Thanks so much for this suggestion! I'll send this over to our VOIP team. No worries, Amanda is still around. 🙂

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Liz

Hi kitnbob,

Thanks so much for this suggestion! I'll send this over to our VOIP team. No worries, Amanda is still around. 🙂

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Thanks Liz,

perhaps I need correct puncuation to tag both you and Amanda on the same line.

Or does she deserve a line of her own? :-).

Tagged or not, mods see your posts. 🙂

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

It's just one of their superpowers. 

@Liz wrote:

Tagged or not, mods see your posts. 🙂

A Post-it sticker is covering the laptop cam to deter your urges to Peek