Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hughesnet WIFI Booster, has improved my internet quality 200 %

Highlighted

Re: Hughesnet WIFI Booster, has improved my internet quality 200 %

@Amanda, what does Hughes charge for the Wifi Booster?  tj

Hi Tj - they are $99. Also see the Wi-Fi Booster FAQ 

It is a simple setup, we have one here in the office and it works really great. The installation team upstairs from us uses it from their area, so the signal is really strong since the floors are probably extremely dense. 

~Amanda

Hi all, the page is working now. Just an FYI I learned that the only way to order is to call or buy one from your installer, so this page is just informational.

Thanks,

Amanda

Hello everyone,

I believe we can call this one closed. Keep in mind Wi-Fi boosters are meant for those who have poor signals in certain areas of their home due to distance from the router or the material of your home. If you are having performance issues even within just a few feet of the router or only at specific times of the day, a Wi-Fi booster more than likely will not resolve your issue. We also have a third party product category that you can use to discuss 3rd party routers, repeaters, extenders and boosters to get an idea of what is the best fit for you. 

Another great tool to use is our HughesNet Mobile App. It has a built in signal checker that you can use to find areas where Wi-Fi signal is low or not there at all.

Have a great weekend!

Amanda