Hughesnet down

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rmct1
New Poster

Hughesnet down

Anyone else having problems with Hughesnet being down? Three times today it went offline and is currently offline. 7-27-22 @12:30A CT and has been down for the last couple of hours. Just wondering if there's a problem with the service or here at home.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Good morning rmct1,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thank you for reaching out, I looked into this for you and see that there was a brief outage this morning that affected your area. Our engineers have since resolved it so service is up and running. I also ran diagnostics on your site which show that your HughesNet system is online.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused this morning. Since you're also out of data until Monday, I've sent you some free token data to use at your convenience. 

Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you have any other concerns.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
hooterville
Senior

I am experiencing the same problem with the exception that I can generally get email on my phone but am completely unable to get HughesNet to work on my computer.

Everything else works, just not HughesNet.

This is the case at home and at work, two different locations, so I know it’s not the internet.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Do you mean the site (HughesNet.com) is down, or your modem is down?

For me it was the HughesNet site. I could not log in to get email or access the community. 

Good morning hooterville, 

Thanks for mentioning this. I'm able to access the HughesNet site and the community, and since you were able to post, it looks like the community is accessible again, is that right? Or are you only able to access it outside of home and work? If this is the current situation, let's get all the info in your own new thread so we can focus on addressing your concerns.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hello Liz,

I was accessing the community through the HughesNet app.  It is working today.

Good to hear, thanks hooterville!

-Liz

Liz

Good morning rmct1,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thank you for reaching out, I looked into this for you and see that there was a brief outage this morning that affected your area. Our engineers have since resolved it so service is up and running. I also ran diagnostics on your site which show that your HughesNet system is online.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused this morning. Since you're also out of data until Monday, I've sent you some free token data to use at your convenience. 

Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you have any other concerns.

Thanks,

Liz

All ok, it came back up about 20 minutes after I posted the problem, thanks..

William..

Thank you for the confirmation, William!

-Liz