cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HughsNet is the slimiest most underhanded company I have ever purchased from

Re: HughsNet is the slimiest most underhanded company I have ever purchased from

You know, I think I repeatedly misspell HughesNet unconsciously simply because I envision it as a Hugh Net pulling in unsuspecting victims for some form of fleecing.
Alum

Re: HughsNet is the slimiest most underhanded company I have ever purchased from

Daniel,

Thanks for the post, and for bringing this to our attention. Someone from the corporate office will be contacting you today to resolve this for you. Can you verify that your last 3 digits of your primary contact number ends with *013?

Also, please let us know a good time for the corporate office to contact you. Thank you once again for your patience. We will work diligently to resolve this for you! 

- Warren 

Warren: 013 are the last 3 digits of my contact # and I should be home for the next 3 hours if that is convenient. Thanks

Warren: Just finished discussing my many HughesNet billing and service issues with Roderick in corporate headquarters. He appeared very understanding, whatever that means, and hopefully we have resolved most of them. But as they say, the proof of the pudding is in the eating and only time will tell.  I will attempt to keep you updated once I know more. Of course that is as long as my old login info still works at this site (an issue not dealt with but hopefully not necessary). I also hope that my billing and service issues are an exception to the rule and not the rule. If the latter, maybe a little bit better training of your sales representatives and accounting department might be helpful. I thank you and Roderick for your understanding and efforts.
Alum

Daniel,

I'm glad we were able to help you here! If you have any others issues or concerns, please feel free to let us know. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

- Warren