cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HuhgNet currently updating. I'm dead in the water till 8 a.m.

Senior

HuhgNet currently updating. I'm dead in the water till 8 a.m.

Internet went down a little while ago. Looking at systemcontrolcenter my signal strength was 106. Look at system status and it was red. Red X by TCP acceleration. Yellow exclamation by software download status updating...
State code 23.1.1. Called HughesNet. I was told there technical support tools are being updated but that would not interrupt my internet connection. Oh but it is interrupting my internet connection, or something is. The only light on the modem that is not lit is system. She said to check back at 8 a.m😕 that will be over 8 hours of no internet. That should be worth some tokens. Surprised I don't see any other complaints about this on the Forum.
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Professor III

Re: HuhgNet currently updating. I'm dead in the water till 8 a.m.

Interesting.  I'm not seeing anything.  I took a snapshot of the modem's current software, but I'm not seeing any download activity.  

With that said, my beam/gateway might just not be getting any update at this time and will be later....or maybe isn't scheduled to.

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Hi Monica,

Not sure how this post is just showing up in the queue... I assume you're able to get online now? Smiley Happy

Amanda

Distinguished Professor III

I had forgotten about this thread, but I have no doubt that it was related to the software update for the HT2000W.  I just received mine this morning.  Mine was acting the same way and showing what she described.  

HT2000W Software Old - New.jpg

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit