cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Cannot Access Facebook

I Cannot Access Facebook

Facebook is not working.  I have looked at similiar posts and tried all the suggestions.  Just wanted it to be known you have one more customer without Facebook.
38 REPLIES 38

Re: I Cannot Access Facebook

Facebook didn't work for me all day yesterday.   Last night i couldn't get on.   and now, this morning... 5am STILL cannot get on.   What's the deal??   this happens waaaaaay too often!  i tried all the things you guys suggest.   still can't get on.   it's extremely frustrating.    

Happens almost always toward the end of the month it seems.   Why would that be i wonder?

im able to at least see the facebook log in page when I get behind a Proxy. (startpage.com) Yes, same issue, going on now for 3 days.
Freshman

https://www.beta.facebook.com/

This is the only way I am able to get to the Facebook page since yesterday afternoon.
Alum

Hi Denise,

Thank you for posting. This should have been resolved for you. If you have any other questions or concerns let us know and we'll be glad to help.

Thanks,
Chris
Highlighted

Same here...can login at the beta url, but connection is refused at the "normal" url.

The Beta URL worked for me ,hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hello, just letting you know Facebook is refusing the connection again.

Do a system restore.  I pretty sure hughesnet is throttling  usage to that URL.   The two separated internet connection in my house connect to  FB with no problem.  After a system restore. My hughesnet connects , Ive done this twice now.

thanks for giving me that beta link Denise!   it WORKED for me!   Normal connection is still not working yet.

we *know* it's HughesNet......