cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Cannot Access Facebook

Re: I Cannot Access Facebook

Thanks Rob!   i rebooted the modem ...connection didn't work.   When i used the beta link that Denise supplied i got in that way.   normal connection is still not working.    "throttling"  .... what a great word Smiley Happy

system restore again, this time FB still wont connect with hughesnet

Assistant Professor

Rob, pretty sure doing a system restore has nothing to do with this. It is a communication error between HugheNet equipment and Facebook equipment.

What kind of restore are you talking about? A true system restore would cause one to lose programs and settings. Do you mean a Restore Point?

I was happy because the FB issued seemed resolved for a while, but now I'm sad because it's the same old thing over again. My "connection is refused". I know it's HughesNet that has to fix this. Rebooting and system restore will not work. I guess we shall wait again until HughesNet fixes their problem. Usually is more prevalent with HN9000.

that last time had  this problem I did system restore and rebooted the modem hn 9000 and it solved the problem.  I tried this again and it didn't work.    I called hughesnet and got the same old scripted answer "  Dish need to be realigned, will send a tech out, ect "  

I like how it says this post was "solved" and obviously there is still a problem,.

It worked for me, too.  
Freshman

Same here!
Freshman

I agree, this problem is NOT solved!
Highlighted

Hi Denise -

Have you tried accessing Facebook normally in the past few hours? Our engineers made a change to your modem and want to see if you are still having trouble.

Thanks,
Amanda